The purpose: Collectively discuss the needs of the future diagnostician – what we have come to refer to as the “Diagnostic Cockpit” (Dx CP) of the future. This workshop will facilitate dialogue among and between industry, imaging research academia, the broader physician community, and federal government agencies whose missions and expertise bear on medical imaging. This is a continuation of the Academy Scientific Symposium held in September 2017.
Post Workshop Materials:
- HIMSS-SIIM Enterprise Imaging whitepapers
- SIIM’s Conference on Machine Intelligence in Medical Imaging (C-MIMI)
Advanced Workshop Materials:
General Advanced Materials:
- Critical Need for Standardization in CT Imaging
- RadPath article: Corey W. Arnold, PhD, et al.
- *examining the details of pre-existing work like the UCLA RadPath effort, will be a significant part of an initial concept refinement study
- “Integrating Radiology, Pathology, Would Improve Diagnostics, Aid Patients”
- Radiomics and AI Using CT Data
Breakout A Advanced Materials: Define the scope of the product. Concisely define the current and future state of diagnostics.
Breakout B Advanced Materials: The movement from qualitative to quantitative findings and the need for standardized references.
- Multimedia-enhanced Radiology Reports: Concepts, Components, and Challenges
- ENABLE: an Interface to Manage Tumor Measurement Data and PACS to Cancer Databases
- Managing PACS Measurement Data in Cancer Trials – VIDEO